Generative AI is the hottest topic of conversation amongst business leaders today. While it promises to boost efficiency, spread expertise, improve the customer experience and deliver many other benefits - how do you separate the hype from the true value assistive generative technology can bring to your organization?
Explore what's possible with Generative AI
Generative AI Opportunity Assessment
Before you embark on your AI journey, it’s important to consider issues like these:
- Do you have AI-ready data foundations and governance in place?
- Are your people and processes ready to support new ways of working?
- What AI safety, ethics and guardrails do you need?
- How do you determine the viability and value of projects?
- How do you align AI initiatives with your broader data strategy?
At Kin + Carta, we have a long history of working with human-friendly data and natural language user experiences - including Conversational AI, Enterprise Search and Experimentation.
Our Generative AI Opportunity Assessment is designed to help you accelerate towards your automation goals and gain an understanding of how to use generative AI in a safe, effective way. This collaborative two-week engagement will help you:
- Support development of current thinking around AI trends and practices
- Understand how to apply AI for maximum impact based on fact, not fiction
- Develop a strategy for Human in the Loop (HITL) design to accelerate business opportunities
- Identify new possibilities for automation leveraging Google Generative AI Apps and Google Cloud ecosystem of products
- Highlight shifts in the competitive landscape based on “rule changes” enabled through Generative AI
- Explore initiatives and opportunities that may impact your sustainability targets
Assessment activities include:
Week 1 - Initiate
- Generative AI overview briefing, including:
- State-of-world summary
- Google GenAI briefing (Vertex AI, Generative AI App Builder, MakerSuite, Google PaLM, Bard)
- Stakeholder interviews
- Identification & prioritization of challenges, opportunities & scenarios
Week 2 - Discovery
- Benchmark current organizational knowledge
- Map initiatives & opportunities that may impact sustainability targets
- Half-day executive workshop to report out & iterate a near-term AI strategy & roadmap
- Generative AI Assessment.
- Executive data strategic opportunity recommendations and roadmap tied to business KPIs
- Fully estimated Proof of Value (POV) for your highest value application recommendation
GenApps on Google Cloud understands and generates natural language for a variety of use cases based on text or dialogue, while taking into account these key considerations:
- Maintaining control of your data
- Using safe, explainable, state-of-the-art AI models
- Integrating with existing apps and platforms
Retail- Personalize shopping experiences with intuitive conversational agents and custom content
- Predict consumer behavior with next-best-action feedback for transactional guidance
- Optimize pricing and inventory management with forecasting against rich historic trends
Agriculture- Precision crop planning using historical harvest data to guide recommendations
- Supply chain optimization using rich historical data to improve efficiency and margins
- Farmer decisioning tools to bridge gaps in practices and research for continuous innovation
Healthcare & Life Sciences Payer- Contact center infobot to resolve high-volume healthcare benefits inquiries
- Automated workflows for information retrieval and recurring healthcare process
- Patient 360 insights to align outcomes with healthcare consumer segments