At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Principal Product Consultant
Location: US Remote
The ideal Principal Product Consultant for Kin + Carta is an innovative, strategic problem solver, who has a passion to partner with clients to drive product strategy for digital workstreams. We are looking for consultants who enjoy continuously learning and evolving the emerging technologies in the digital space.
- Providing consultation and support to client Product leadership in their day-to-day activities and decision-making process across features
- Helping define the product vision, roadmap, and backlog
- Facilitating the definition of business needs and technical capabilities
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understanding and advocating for business and customer needs
- Establishing analytics strategies, including KPIs, measurements plans, and reports
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and QA engineers
- Supporting sprint planning meetings by communicating the feature value and definition
- Forming a strong and trusted client relationship
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 7+ years of experience in a similar product role or within software development
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis and requirements definition
- Experience with Agile/Scrum roles, artifacts, and ceremonies
- Consulting or agency experience in a client facing environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working closely with cross-functional development teams of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and Scrum Masters
- Experience leading team(s) with High revenue impacts
- Involvement in pitching program solutions - Scope, Team models
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mobile and/or emerging technology experience/knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all candidates. If you have any specific requirements or need reasonable adjustments to participate in the application or interview process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.