At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Service Desk Manager
Location: Argentina Remote
We are looking for a Service Desk Manager within our Latin America region. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in leading a team of Service Desk engineers and will have a desire for continuous learning and a passion for innovation. You will play a key role in supporting 1,700+ Kin across the globe as part of our Connective Digital Services team.
The ideal Service Desk Manager for Kin + Carta is innovative, passionate about providing great customer service and has strong operational support experience, looks to continually learn, and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must, along with a passion for using data to drive our customer experience forward. This position is required to work some days in office, so we are looking for individuals located in Buenos Aires.
- Leading, motivating, coaching and mentoring a team of engineers to provide a 5 star customer experience
- Being accountable for KPIs associated to your region, including service reporting on those metrics
- Ensuring incidents and requests are resolved to SLA
- Owning Incident, Change and Problem Management processes within the global team
- Managing team schedules to ensure sufficient Service Desk coverage during working hours
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve ways of working and processes
- Acting as a business partner to your region
- Managing regional vendor relationships
- Working with fellow regional leaders to manage a large IT budget
- Supporting region-specific processes such as onboarding and offboarding of new hires to our software and systems, ensuring that they run smoothly and efficiently
- Collaborating with Digital Operations leadership team, helping to establish and prioritise strategic initiatives
- Helping to mature global IT processes, standards and ways of working through continual service improvement
- Ensuring compliance with Information Security policies and procedures
- Ensuring data stewardship of our CMDB
- Onboarding and training new members of the team
- Collaborating with regional finance team to ensure software and hardware spending is approved / in budget
- Leading regional standups / ceremonies
- Managing regional vendor relationships
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 2+ years experience leading a Service Desk team
- Demonstrable technical understanding in large macOS and Windows End User Compute ecosystems including associated management systems
- Experience in managing a large portfolio of SaaS tools
- Experience in asset and configuration management
- Evidence of continual service improvement initiatives
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with internal staff and direct reports
- Have good problem solving skills with the ability to quickly identify trends
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Working knowledge with Infosecurity Best Practices such as ISO27001, and/or HITRUST
- Working knowledge with ITIL v4 and COBIT standards
- Experience leading and managing transformational IT projects
- Experience of executing mergers and acquisition projects within the IT environment
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently while providing direction and guidance to junior team members
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all candidates. If you have any specific requirements or need reasonable adjustments to participate in the application or interview process, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.