At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Global Director, Microsoft Azure Partnership
Location: US Remote
Department: Sales & Partnerships
We are looking for a relationship-driven, sales-oriented leader to join our team as Global Director of Kin + Carta’s Microsoft Cloud partnership. You’ll be joining an arm of our demand team focused on expanding new business opportunities via the Azure channel. You will operate in a fast-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Kin + Carta and your career. In this role, you’ll lead partnership strategy, manage a team, and drive forward new business relationships.
Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations.
You are a trailblazer. You create opportunities for others. You are gritty and never give up. You never let things fall through the cracks. You can bridge the big picture with the intricacies of execution. You can hold an executive conversation with confidence. You have a passion for exploring, “What’s next?” and are highly motivated, productive and organized. You have the ability to build trust and rapport with stakeholders and connect the dots for the right support and craft a story to win.
- Define and lead Kin + Carta’s go-to-market strategy for Azure Cloud across the US and Europe
- Directly manage and support a team of 3-4 Azure territory partner managers, including training, coaching, and fostering career development
- Provide direction to Azure partner architects, partner marketing, and business development leads
- Report on pipeline & revenue attainment and strategic updates to Kin + Carta executive leadership in both the US and UK
- Grow, maintain, and navigate relationships with Microsoft Cloud stakeholders
- Support partner managers as they work with Kin + Carta sales reps to qualify and drive sales opportunities that come through the partner channel and/or require partner support
- Work with Kin + Carta’s service line leaders across Data & AI, Cloud Modernization, and Commerce to create Azure offerings, go-to-market motions, and corresponding collateral
- Work with Kin + Carta’s partner marketing team to inform the Azure marketing strategy
- Set goals around Azure partnership requirements, including certifications, specializations, and consumption targets
- Attend partner conferences and events to build relationships and generate new business opportunities
- 5+ years experience leading a partnership channel experience in a consulting, SaaS, or cloud organization
- Experience and understanding of enterprise sales processes
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Relationship builder with strong communication skills who possesses the ability to manage multiple internal & external stakeholders simultaneously
- High emotional intelligence
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Must be able to travel, globally, up to 25%
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.