At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Location: Argentina Remote
Due to rapid success and growth, Kin + Carta is expanding its Global Accounting and Finance function adding an Accounting Coordinator to the Buenos Aires team for having a key role in Argentine and US accounting. This position will report to our Finance Manager in Buenos Aires and have the unique opportunity to help develop sound accounting practices, and continue to build out the accounting and finance function of Kin + Carta.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping an organization achieve its goals, be comfortable with ambiguity, and desire to continue to develop their own technical and soft skills with an outstanding and supportive team.
- Accounts payable, fixed assets, bank reconciliations, and expense and budget tracking for both Argentina and the US.
- Reviewing all facets of GL: month-end closing, financial statement preparation, journal entries, and reconciliations.
- Follow up of topics with the Legal team having financial implications.
- Attending auditors and providing assistance support for Tax presentations.
- Ad Hoc reporting.
- Provide recommendations to management with a thorough analysis.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Advanced / Graduated Accounting student. 1-2 years of relevant experience with a focus on GL ownership and financial reporting.
- Advanced communications skills.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Experience working with Bejerman accounting software is also a plus.
- Ability to quickly reprioritize in a constantly evolving environment.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience working with Salesforce and Bejerman is a plus.
- A positive attitude who can contribute to an excellent culture.
- Mindset and ability to improve processes.
- Desire to develop in many areas of Accounting and Finance.
- Demonstrates initiative and wants to make a difference.
- Experience with consolidations, subsidiaries, and international offices is a big plus.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.