At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Website Product Owner
Location: US Remote
We are a global team of marketers that are adept at telling compelling stories that engage and excite prospects, customers, and partners alike. Digital transformation is a fast-paced market so we are required to be nimble and skilled at multitasking to accomplish our goals. We work cross-functionally across the entire company and are deemed subject matter experts for our respective disciplines.
We are looking for a creative, proactive, and detail-oriented Website Product Owner to join our Global Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for ensuring that our website is effective and providing an excellent client experience.
This will be achieved through gathering stakeholder requirements, prioritizing them, and coordinating design/UX and development teams (internal and external). You will also be involved with content creation and analytics to measure against website KPIs.
The successful candidate will blend creative, technical and analytical skills and touch on all areas of digital, in addition to enhancing the website.
This role reports into the Global Head of Digital Marketing.
- Develop and deliver the website roadmap
- Apply a data driven approach to define, prioritize and validate the website roadmap and backlog, using multiple data sources and customer insight (qualitative and quantitative) to continuously drive improvements in the online user experience
- Utilize data and analytics to understand product performance and user behavior to identify areas of improvement and drive user engagement.
- Manage the planned release program to deliver incremental website improvements
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, products, and competitor landscape. Strong focus on capturing and synthesizing “voice of customer” inputs from demand teams and direct interaction with clients / market
- Leading end to end Website Product initiatives including using research and discovery, development of user flows, wireframes and stories (with UX/Design), and ongoing optimisation in an Agile manner using Scrum methodology
- Manage business stakeholders to gather well-defined requirements in line with business objectives and manage expectations as well as gain sign off on deliverables
- Oversee and coordinate on-site SEO updates across the website with the support of the global digital marketing team
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3-5 years related experience
- Exceptional web analytics and data knowledge, with the ability to use data to derive insight
- Strong Google Analytics experience
- UX and UI design experience
- Experience in content management and SEO
- Familiar with marketing automation, CRM, and analytics tools such as ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Marketo, and Salesforce
- Strong project management skills - experience seeing a project from ideation through execution
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes
- Demonstrated experience in backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization
- Experience working with a global team and across multiple markets
- Prior experience for working for a B2B and/or within the technology industry
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders as needed
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.