At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Sales Training & Development Specialist
Location: Colombia Remote
Kin + Carta is looking for a Sales Training and Development Specialist to develop and implement sales training programs to prepare our team to discuss service offerings and engage with potential clients or opportunities. This role will also design and deliver training sessions on service lines/offerings, business practices, industry context, competitive information, and other topics as needed.
- Responsible for evaluating, designing, coordinating, delivering, and assessing the effectiveness of a comprehensive range of training and educational programs for orientation and in-job training.
- Develop effective onboarding strategies designed to retain employees to support organizational goals.
- Helps onboard new salespeople.
- Reviews and monitors new employees’ performance for the first 90 days of employment.
- Provide support and mentoring for new employees while conducting an evaluation and identifying sections where improvements are needed.
- Create employee engagement and retention activities to support professional growth and skill development—monitor and maintain a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with the sales leadership team for sales talent management and development, onboarding, engagement, training, and retention initiatives.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 4 -7 years of training and development experience
- Proficiency in CRM, LMS (Learning Management Systems), and Google Suite
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Presentation Skills
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.