At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Executive Assistant to CEO & CFO
Department: Office Management
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide extensive support to our Global CEO and CFO in our fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated with the core priorities of anticipating, organizing, and prioritizing needs. This individual must be confident and extremely flexible, shifting projects and priorities as they come, have a collaborative attitude, be exceptionally organized, multi-task efficiently, have strong communication skills, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Sophisticated calendar management which includes organizing, updating, prioritizing, scheduling and coordinating meetings across multiple time zones
- Assisting with travel arrangements including booking of flights, hotels and car reservations, and other miscellaneous details as they arise
- Completing and submitting expense reports
- Communicating directly with external contacts to facilitate meetings, always maintaining an executive presence and level of professionality
- Working closely with CEO & CFO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately. Anticipate needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc. to ensure executives are accurately prepared.
- Driving various projects, including global employee town halls, timelines for results presentations, board meetings, etc, and following up on action items in a timely manner
- Willingness to approach tasks with a spirit of collaboration in order to problem solve with peers and clients
- Coordinating and supporting multiple executives and serve as primary point of contact for internal and external coordination efforts pertaining to them
- Extremely organized and have high attention to detail
- Communication skills have always been your strong suit - both verbal and written
- Strong sense of urgency and able to take the initiative
- Approachable and dependable
- Experienced managing frequently changing and complex calendars
- Able to see the company's overarching strategic goals and prioritize meeting requests and availability of the executives to align with these initiatives
- Experienced with scheduling travel and logistics, both international and domestic
- Work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with conflicting and changing priorities
- Anticipation - you constantly look ahead to identify and navigate roadblocks before they escalate
- Time management comes naturally to you - working autonomously is your preference
- Experienced preparing materials for client or internal meetings, including finalizing presentations or other peripherals necessary
- Consider yourself technically capable and are proficient specifically with Google Apps
- Adaptable and have worked with the latest tech and conferencing tools to ensure meetings take place seamlessly
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.