At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Salesforce Program Manager
Location: Colombia Remote
Kin + Carta is hiring a Program Manager to join our global Salesforce platform team and use the platform to help drive our internal digital transformation. If you are passionate about building strong, healthy teams that create amazing outcomes, and you’d like to be a key part of digital transformation, read on!
As the Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a very large impact to the digital transformation of our organization by leading a program of cross functional Salesforce platform teams that span the globe. These teams build and maintain the operational heart of the business.
You’ll translate the platform strategy into a delivery strategy and create a collaboration model and environment that enables everyone to do their best work.
Some of your special skills and abilities you will put into practice:
- strategic planning — align the program on KPIs and ownership of rocks, priorities, timelines, and approach
- escalation — point of support and escalation for all teams and stakeholders
- delivery lead — ensure the teams deliver major projects for our customers
- operations management — ensure all aspects of the program follow best practices and continuously improve
- collaboration model — create and maintain effective collaboration amongst everyone on the program
- onboarding — ensure effective onboarding and off boarding from the teams
- staffing management — ensure the program has the staffing model it needs to succeed, and succession plans
- culture — cultivate the K+C culture and enable Kin to live our values
- coordinate program level meetings, social events, and perks
- servant leader to the program
- tooling — setup the team with the tools & structure to achieve its goals
- alignment — ensure stakeholder alignment (both internal & external); stakeholder relationship management
- compliance — ensure compliance with K+C policies
- feedback — provide program level 360 feedback
- budget management — create and manage the program to budget
- performance management - help teammates grow in their careers
- communication strategy — own global communications related to the platform
- reporting — own risk/issue management and executive level reporting & communication
- accountable for the overall success of the program
- timecards — review, approve program timecards and maintain milestones
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of experience managing teams to successful outcomes
- 5+ years of experience training and coaching teams on all aspects of Agile and Scrum, for example, Servant Leadership, Writing Great User Stories, Agile Estimation, et al
- 5+ years of experience training and coaching teams on broader Agile concepts and methods, for example Kanban, Story Mapping, Release Planning, DevOps, Analytics, TDD, Pair Programming, Test Automation, et al
- 5+ years managing budgets
- 5+ years experience with software development
- 5+ years experience with stakeholder management
- 2+ years of experience in successful enterprise-wide deployments of large scale systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience and enthusiasm for Digital Transformation, and helping users unlock the power of data and automation
- Experience and enthusiasm for Agile Transformation
- Experience in business operations such as talent management and forecasting, project management, utilization management, revenue management and forecasting, accounting
- Experience in talent development and helping staff to grow
- Experience with vendor contracting and vendor management
- Experience in consulting
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 2,000 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their authentic selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.