At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Location: US Remote
Department: Software Engineering
Kin + Carta is looking for an experienced Angular Developer who is passionate about emerging tech to join our team. We are seeking someone with advanced web development experience as well as exposure to or interest in mobile application development. You will be working on client-facing projects within Fortune 500 companies in the enterprise software space. You will be given the opportunity to innovate using the latest technology trends.
- Building enterprise web and mobile applications
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Partnering with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Documenting and following best practices and recommending best practices around source control, deployment, and issue tracking
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers while also being mentored by more experienced engineers and architects to foster your career path and growth
- Consistently working in a team environment - you’re a team player, you care about those around you and are excited to share knowledge with your peers
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware, and open source technology stacks
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 4+ years of experience in front end web technologies
- 4+ years of experience in Angular Development
- 4+ years of experience working with at least one object-oriented language
- Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering or MIS/IT major preferred)
- Working experience consuming third-party REST APIs
- Experience or interest in full-stack development including technologies like Node.js, .NET, or Java
- Experience working with or knowledge of unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, JUnit, etc)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge of automation testing frameworks (Protractor, Selenium, etc)
- Experience in Modern Tech Stacks like React, es6, and Spring Boot
- Knowledge of front end state management libraries is a plus (NgRx, Redux, Flux, etc.)
- Knowledge of front-end data visualization libraries is a plus (D3.js, sigmajs, C3.js)
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.