At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Colombia Remote
Department: Quality Assurance
Kin + Carta is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our dynamic and growing firm. The Quality Assurance Analyst will perform a variety of job responsibilities related to testing mobile applications across multiple platforms.
- Creating manual test scripts, test plans and test cases
- Execute automated and manual test plans
- Participating in functional testing, regression testing and performance testing
- Identify bugs, issues, risks, and bottlenecks within the mobile application
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Understanding and experience with full testing lifecycle management
- Experience in a Business Analyst or QA role for mobile applications a plus (i.e. Android, iOS)
- Proven ability to focus on value based testing and coverage with a dedication to delivery and time estimates.
- Creative, solutions-oriented tester that focuses on testing coverage in the most effective and efficient way possible
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Passion for software testing and finding bugs in software prior to deployment
- Highly motivated self starter, a team player who works well on cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to portray information in a logical and well organized manner
- Proven record of developing strong, positive relationships with the software development team, especially developers and business analysts
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the client solution and deliverables
- Experience with Agile Project Management is a strong plus; namely Scrum
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. Our 1,700 curious minds make creative connections between people, data and technology to create connected outcomes across the full lifecycle of the product and platform ecosystems.
We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernize their systems, enable their teams and optimize for continued growth.
We are a technology business with trust and human connection at its heart. As a Certified B Corp, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, check out the IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.