The ideal Product Consultant for Kin + Carta is an innovative, strategic problem solver, who has a passion to partner with clients to drive product strategy for digital workstreams. We are looking for consultants who enjoy continuously learning and evolving the emerging technologies in the digital space.
Senior Product Consultant
Location: New York
Department: Product Strategy
- Providing consultation and support to client Product leadership in their day-to-day activities and decision-making process across features
- Helping define the product vision, roadmap, and backlog
- Facilitating the definition of business needs and technical capabilities
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Understanding and advocating for business and customer needs
- Establishing analytics strategies, including KPIs, measurements plans, and reports
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and QA engineers
- Supporting sprint planning meetings by communicating the feature value and definition
- Forming a strong and trusted client relationship
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar product role or within software development
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis and requirements definition
- Experience with Agile/Scrum roles, artifacts, and ceremonies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable working closely with cross-functional development teams of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and Scrum Masters
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mobile and/or emerging technology experience/knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.