Kin + Carta is looking for a passionate E-Learning Specialist who is interested in working on a global team to build and implement processes and programs within the areas of Learning & Development (L&D) and the development of technical skills for Kin + Carta’s operations in Argentina and the United States.
E-Learning Specialist (Contract)
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: Talent Development
- Collaborate with consulting project teams to develop resources and programs.
- Design and build learning materials associated with the development of technical skills. (online and Interactive material, instructional videos, etc.)
- Leverage learning best practices to design, implement, and facilitate employee training programs. (80% technical training, and 20% soft skills development programs).
- Support the administration of our LMS (Organise categories, train business facilitators, and support them)
- Provide thought leadership and innovative ideas to enable our learning culture and bring to life our core values: Deeply Connected; Always Courageous; Instinctively Compassionate.
- Ensure that diversity, equity, and inclusion lens is integrated into all talent development processes and programs.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, human resources, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience designing learning materials associated with the development of technical and soft skills (live and eLearning).
- 2 years of experience leveraging learning management systems and/or other content delivery platforms (e.g. Captivate, Storyboard, Articulate, GoAnimate, etc.)
- 1 year of experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and Spanish.
- Experienced facilitator, with a broad focus that includes in-person training, virtual training, and team facilitation.
- Highly computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web-based systems
- Understand how to create micro-learning content in a variety of different mediums and how to support them with proper reinforcement training, exams, and additional work or content.
- Proven ability to consult with and influence key stakeholders.
- Excellent thought leadership and project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead projects within a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous team environment.
- Proven ability and motivation to develop talent and drive engagement within the context of broader organizational strategy.
- A teammate who is proactive, flexible, demonstrates initiative, and communicative.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm recognized the best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating an environment where every person, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of our Kin!