The ideal Product Consultant for Kin + Carta is an innovative, strategic problem solver, who has a passion to partner with clients to drive product strategy for digital workstreams. We are looking for consultants who enjoy continuously learning and evolving the emerging technologies in the digital space.
Location: US Remote
Department: Product Strategy
- Managing work across a variety of digital platform work streams including iPhone, Android, Mobile Web, Web, Text, and Voice
- Influencing software development lifecycles (plan, design, development, testing, and deployment) and work with both the business and technology teams
- Facilitating necessary team meetings including sprint planning, daily standups, feedback meetings, sprint reviews/retrospectives, and backlog grooming
- Conducting business analysis and translating business requirements to customer experience and development needs
- Building roadmaps and advising clients on future strategies and execution
- Providing recommendations catered to client industries and their customers
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 4+ years of experience in a product role or within software development
- Experience with Agile/Scrum roles, artifacts, and ceremonies
- Track record showing experience in problem-solving and analytical skills
- Track record showing experience in interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience in the product development lifecycle
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment, or in a consulting capacity is a plus
- Knowledge or experience in one or more of the following is a plus, but not required: mobile, emerging technology, digital product analytics, and/or business intelligence
- Comfortable working closely with cross-functional development teams of engineers, designers, researchers, strategists, and Scrum Masters
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT related field
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.