Due to rapid success and growth, Kin + Carta is expanding its Global Accounting and Finance function adding an AP Expert to the Buenos Aires team for having a key role in the US Accounting. This position will report to our controller in Chicago having the unique opportunity to help develop sound accounting practices, and continue to build out the Accounting and Finance function.
Accounts Payable Expert
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: Finance & Accounting
- Execute and oversight over Americas AP process and Vendor setup.
- Responsible for reconciliation and review of inter-company billings and invoice matching.
- Responsible for timely submission of semi-monthly and ad hoc payment runs.
- Ensure customer payments are posted timely and accurately.
- Resolve discrepancy claims with vendors and inter-company partners.
- Facilitate and review AP GL reconciliations.
- Month end and other periodic reconciliation analysis and reporting including KPIs.
- Lead on implementing a new invoice approval process in FY22.
- Support Ad Hoc Accounting/Finance Requests.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Graduated Accountant with 5+ years of relevant experience with the AP process.
- Advanced communications skills.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Familiarity with Group-level reporting packages.
- Prominent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus.
- A positive attitude who can contribute to an excellent culture.
- Mindset and ability to improve processes.
- Desire to develop in many areas of Accounting and Finance.
- Demonstrates initiative and wants to make a difference.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating an environment where every person, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of our Kin!