Kin + Carta is looking for a driven Technical Recruiter to help us grow our organization in LatAm. This role will focus on recruiting for full time engineers for our consulting firm. The Technical Recruiter will report to the Talent Acquisition Manager and work directly with business leaders, candidates and global Talent Acquisition Team.
Location: Buenos Aires
Department: Talent Acquisition
You have a passion for connecting talented individuals with opportunities that align with their interests and areas of expertise. You are excited about working in the realm of emerging technology and are constantly looking to learn more. You are seeking an environment where you can use your skills in recruiting to help grow our successful consulting services team.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Three years of IT recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Experience working directly with hiring managers
- Experience sourcing candidates on LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Experience negotiating with and closing candidates
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Excellent communication, both in Spanish and English
- Strong relationship building with candidates and hiring managers to facilitate the interview process, negotiations, closing strategies, and presentation of offers
- Proven track record in recruiting to meet business needs and manage multiple job requisitions at one time
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment - priorities are constantly shifting, and we stay agile to adjust and support our business needs
- Successful history of staffing positions at all project levels and experience with all phases and roles of a Software Development Lifecycle
- Diligent record-keeping relative to candidate tracking and applicant flow documentation
- Experience with specialized sourcing tools
- Experience with the Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse is a huge plus!
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively and creatively network and source to develop candidate relationships for full time and contingent roles
- Utilize various recruiting tools and social media techniques to identify, source, and ultimately hire the best possible candidate for each open position
- Pre-screen candidates over the phone, drive the interview process, and follow-up with hiring managers for feedback
- Work with leaders to build out structured interview processes to ensure a fair and equitable process for each candidate
- Work within our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), ensuring the most accurate information is available and reportable
- Research and build partnerships with community organizations that support K+C’s IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness) goals
- We’re a hands-on team, willing to jump in wherever necessary - you may be helping out with other initiatives as needed and encouraged to bring new, creative ideas to the table
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves everyday. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating an environment where every person, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of our Kin!