Kin + Carta is teaming up with Google Cloud to develop new generative AI solutions for their enterprise clients. The partnership, through Kin + Carta’s Google Practice, will further accelerate the consultancy’s generative AI strategy, bringing new AI-powered features and experiences to users.
The move brings all the advantages of generative AI to Kin + Carta’s clients. The business benefits of generative AI can include enhanced productivity, increased efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction, resulting in a more successful and profitable business.
Kin + Carta has already produced demos and accelerators aligned to a handful of industry use cases which ensures their clients can quickly implement generative AI. These initial demos and accelerators span healthcare, financial services and agriculture, with more in development.
Effective use of generative AI can help businesses automate content creation, saving time and resources while also producing high-quality content in various formats. It can also assist with language translation, making communication with customers from different regions easier and more effective. Generative AI technology can also be used to build AI-enhanced search engines or assistive experiences to help users navigate complex transactions or analyze patterns in documents. Additionally, generative AI can improve customer service by powering chatbots that can quickly and accurately respond to inquiries.
Through the partnership with Google Cloud, the Kin + Carta Google Practice is expanding its consulting and technology delivery offerings to help clients materialize the value proposition of generative AI in their businesses:
- Briefing of Google Cloud’s generative AI solutions and roadmap including support for Vertex AI, Generative AI App Builder, and MakerSuite;
- Use case workshops to identify new business-driven opportunities for automation and acceleration leveraging Google Cloud’s generative AI solutions and ecosystem of products
- Delivery of rapid prototypes to demonstrate and align generative AI value with cloud investments;
- Strategy for Human in the Loop (HITL) design to accelerate known business opportunities;
- Rapid POC/ prototypes to demonstrate the value of the technology.
New generative AI capabilities are already available to customers. For more information, visit https://www.kinandcarta.com/partners/google/gen-ai-accelerator/.