At Kin + Carta, we’ve kept a focused eye on this, as it relates to how we work, the ways we deliver and the culture we want to be creating across our teams. Back in 2020 we defined a set of principles to determine how we’d commit to working in the future, a practice much like we do when kicking off a project for our clients.
Here’s where we landed:
- We believe that no matter where you’re working, you should feel included.
- We believe that quality work can be delivered everywhere.
- We believe in being thought leaders: in building digitally-enabled work environments.
- We believe that in person connection helps deepen relationships (across our firm and with our clients).
- We believe in giving people choices.
These global principles informed the creation of Kin + Carta’s current hybrid work model, which ensures in-person experiences for when they matter most, while also empowering our employees to choose from how and where they best work. All balanced alongside a continued investment in culture and connection.
Worker types have been created and embraced across our firm, allowing our Kin to choose their preference between being office-based, virtual or hybrid. An employee can change their worker type at any point throughout the year, with the appropriate approval, because just as we have been continuously evolving how we think about work, we’re also ensuring that our Kin can do the same.
Kin + Carta’s hybrid work model was defined to provide employees with the sustained flexibility they need to be successful in their role and to live a fulfilling life.