About Kin + Carta
If you'd like to work for a company with purpose, one of Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators, then you may like to join us at Kin + Carta Europe on our mission to build a world that works better for everyone.
We are a global digital transformation consultancy made up of 1,600 curious minds. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies.
In our offices across Europe, South America, and Singapore, and as a Certified B Corporation in the United States, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet, and profit is at the core of everything we do.
As Partner Marketing Associate, you will be highly motivated and confident, with a creative flair for generating new and innovative ideas. You’ll be part of a global marketing team, specialising within driving demand generation in the European market. The role will involve working closely with our key Platform Partners, Microsoft and/or Google Cloud in support of mutual growth objectives, and work cross-functionally with the EU and Global partner marketing team, sales team, subject matter experts and service line owners to understand the market demands and translate them into effective and compelling campaigns.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative marketer to join our team with a curious mind and who is passionate about partner success and is able to confidently pull from a range of marketing and business skills including project management, relationship building, strategic planning and campaign driving. This position requires an individual who is excited to drive engagement and is eager to build a world that works better for everyone.
What you can expect:
- Creating content that aligns to and supports our marketing content strategy
- Developing in-depth knowledge of our buyers, personas, verticals, and capabilities to create effective and targeted content
- Working with strategic partners in evolving and strengthening core brand messaging
- Supporting the creation of various co-branded content pieces such as blogs, webinars, discussion guides, newsletters, customer case studies, press releases, and podcasts
- Supporting with quarterly partner marketing plans for strategic partners
- Organising and executing joint partner marketing campaigns
- In conjunction with strategic partners, working directly with the Partner Marketing Manager and Sr. Partnership Managers to support the organisation and execution of joint marketing campaigns across the Microsoft or Google partnership
- Conducting Marketing Research for service line and campaign initiative
- Supporting CRM and email marketing to various mutual clients and prospects
- Supporting the Senior Partner Marketing Manager with analysis of all content, joint marketing campaigns, social outreach, and more
- Working directly with the sales and business development teams to support sales enablement effort
- Aiding in the video content development
- Supporting weekly partner marketing calls to discuss joint marketing initiatives
- Managing and coordinating Kin + Carta hosted events as well as partner sponsored events
- Working internally and externally in strategy development
- Working with strategic partners to support in planning, execution, retrospectives and post event follow-ups
- Preparing co-branded promotional materials
- Working with partner managers to build presentations
The type of person we’d like to meet:
We're looking for someone with a curious mind that shares our values by being connective, adaptive and responsible:
- Connective: Naturally looking for intersections between people, ideas, data and technology.
- Adaptive: As the industry is always moving at such a rapid pace, you're always keen to learn and improve your knowledge.
- Responsible. Understanding our impact on the world and our need to come up with new solutions, in our local communities and beyond.
Good to have but not essential:
- Experience working with external partners in building and maintaining strong relationships
- Strong project management skills - experience seeing a project from ideation through execution
- Familiar with partner ecosystems
- Comfort in leading and supporting external partner conversations
The interview process:
After submitting your application, if successful, someone from the Talent team will be in touch for a chat about your experience and vision for your future role. If they think your experience matches well to the role you will be invited to meet our Senior Marketing Manager.
If successful after this stage, you will be invited back for a an interview with our Senior Marketing Manager (EU) and Global Senior Marketing Manager
If successful after this stage you will be invited back to a final interview where you will be asked to prepare a presentation for selected members of the wider demand team, whom if you were to be successful in your application with this role you would be working with on a daily basis.