At Kin + Carta Create we believe growth is built, not theorised. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences your customers will love and technologies your business will thrive on.
Our approach is simple: Accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of human-centred design, Agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale. Including new product development, service design and cloud modernisation, we take a hands-on approach to transforming our clients’ business. We’re headquartered in London and have delivery offices in Chicago, New York, Edinburgh, Amsterdam and Buenos Aires.
As a lead front end developer you will be responsible for delivering fully responsive UI’s, with an eye for detail, a keen understanding of performance and accessibility and the ability to work in a cross discipline team.
Our projects are typically Web based, using various Digital Experience Platform technologies such as CMS, DAM all glued together with various Cloud services .
We prefer Agile-inspired delivery, either based around DSDM, Scrum or Kanban methods. We are an agency, so expect pace and various challenges along the way.
The type of person we'd love to meet
- You’ve been working on web deliveries that function cross device and browser with an eye for implementing designs and understanding the constraints of devices and the browser.
- You are aware of requirements not immediately obvious - e.g. accessibility, mobile interactions, analytics, social sharing.
- You have worked with Jira and git.
- You support the values and reputation of the company in all actions and communications.
- You provide realistic estimates for new work.
- You maintain a professional attitude.
- You listen to and engage in discussions within the team, other parts of the business and with clients, respectfully and articulately.
- You share resources and articles that may be of interest to others in the team. - You stay abreast of trends and developments within the industry.
It’s a bonus if
- You’ve worked with REST API’s
- You’ve worked as part of scrum delivery teams.
- You’ve experience of code reviews and gitflow
- You’ve experience of working with automated code quality tools. - You’ve experience of working with design systems.
- You’ve exposure to writing code that supports integration into a CMS’.