About Kin + Carta Create (Europe):
At Kin + Carta Create we believe growth is built, not theorised. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences your customers will love and technologies your business will thrive on.
Our approach is simple: Accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of human-centred design, Agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale. Including new product development, service design and cloud modernisation, we take a hands-on approach to transforming our clients’ business. We’re headquartered in London and have delivery offices in Chicago, New York, Edinburgh, Amsterdam and Buenos Aires.
The Azure Cloud (Infrastructure) Engineer role in a nutshell:
Kin + Carta is looking for an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer with a DevOps background to join our growing Cloud team. You will use your extensive experience working on distributed systems and Azure to help build systems that are operable, scalable and reliable. This is a new position at Kin + Carta, as we aim to expand our innovative Cloud solutions, and you’ll be helping to build out our Cloud delivery and DevOps capability, and a desire to learn is a must.
What you can expect:
- You’ll be working with the Azure Cloud architects on the architecture and design of Azure solutions.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of Azure solutions.
- Fulfil the role of a subject matter expert in Azure, supporting others in their development and growth.
- Work with the Leads to assist in the definition of the Product and Cloud Strategy.
- Provide analytical skills into understanding and communicating design specifications to facilitate technical development including the creation of both high-level architecture and detailed design documentation (including impact estimation).
- Support the development teams in delivery and ensure solution understanding.
- Contribute to the management of delivery/development backlogs, sprints and deliveries.
- Work to the agreed prioritisation of requirements by understanding the business priorities, the technical capability and the strategies of both the business and technology.
- Assist in the identification of root causes and fixes for major incidents where required.
The type of person we’d love to meet:
- You’ll have prior experience working at a Microsoft Azure partner
- You will have 5+ years experience as a System Administrator, Infrastructure Engineer, or similar with operational service experience in Azure (networks, virtual machines, load balancers, and connection topology)
- You’ll have hands-on experience in automated deployment, orchestration and configuration of infrastructure and the tools used to build that infrastructure
- Microsoft AZ-104 (Azure Administrator Associate) certification
- Experience in programming (.NET, Node.js, PHP, Java, Python, Ruby, and Go)
- Experience in scripting (Azure CLI, PowerShell etc.)
Kin + Carta Create believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of Kin+Carta!