At Frakton, part of Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact, and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin.
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our dynamic team. As a UX Researcher, you will play a crucial role in shaping the user experience of our digital products and services. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to conduct user research, analyze data, and provide actionable insights to inform product design and development decisions.
- Plan, Design Information Architecture, and conduct user research studies, including interviews, surveys, and usability testing.
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify user needs, preferences, and pain points.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and developers to translate research findings into actionable recommendations and design improvements.
- Create user personas, journey maps, and other artifacts to communicate research insights.
- Collaborate with the design team to develop wireframes, prototypes, and interactive mockups based on user feedback and research insights.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in UX research and design.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Proven experience in conducting user research for digital products or services.
- Proficiency in using various research methods and tools, such as interviews, surveys, usability testing, and data analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate research findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision) is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is desirable.
- A portfolio or examples of past research projects demonstrating your expertise in UX research is highly recommended.
- Fluent in speaking and writing in German language (Mandatory).
- This is a full-time position that comes with an attractive compensation
- Premium health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services in Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Serbia, Slovenia, and Croatia
- Vacation Plan
- Great opportunity for career development;
- Training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications;
- Performance Policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development;
- Work-from-home / Remote Work, or Work in any of our Regional Offices;
- Access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc;
- Refreshments at our offices;
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje;
What’s key about Frakton, Part of Kin+Carta:
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Frakton, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Frakton is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje.
We're hardworking, forward-thinking changemakers. You'll embrace new and intriguing problems with the newest technologies and a team of competent colleagues by your side. You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
Apply for this role:
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Frakton. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.