At Frakton, part of Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact, and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin.
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our dynamic team. As a product designer, you will design and create user-centric products that align with the company's vision and customer needs. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, develop concepts, and produce high-quality designs. Your role will involve conducting user research, creating wireframes and prototypes, and iterating on designs based on user feedback..
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to define project requirements, goals, and constraints.
- Conduct user research to understand user behaviors, needs, and pain points.
- Translate user insights and requirements into design concepts and user flows.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that effectively communicate design concepts and interactions.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback from stakeholders and user testing.
- Work closely with engineers to ensure the successful implementation of designs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create visual assets and materials to support product launches.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in product design.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Proven experience as a product designer, preferably in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects, with an emphasis on user-centered design and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar software.
- Knowledge of user research techniques and experience conducting user testing.
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate design concepts and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and visual hierarchy.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with front-end development and an understanding of technical constraints is a plus.
- This is a full-time position that comes with an attractive compensation
- Premium health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services in Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Serbia, Slovenia, and Croatia
- Vacation Plan
- Great opportunity for career development;
- Training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications;
- Performance Policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development;
- Work-from-home / Remote Work, or Work in any of our Regional Offices;
- Access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc;
- Refreshments at our offices;
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje;
What’s key about Frakton, Part of Kin+Carta:
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Frakton, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Frakton is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje.
We're hardworking, forward-thinking changemakers. You'll embrace new and intriguing problems with the newest technologies and a team of competent colleagues by your side. You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
Apply for this role:
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Frakton. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.