At Frakton, part of Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact, and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin.
We are looking for a Senior JS Automation QA Engineer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. Will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team. Is innovative and passionate about technology, and looks to continually learn, and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication is a must. Experience working in an Agile Scrum development environment or consulting capacity is a plus.
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Investigate problems in software as a result of testing
- Work with QA analysts and software developers to find efficient automation solutions
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 3+ years of practical experience in JS/Typescript test automation
- Hands-on automation with Playwright
- Hands-on automation with Cypress
- Experience of using Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) collaboratively
- API automation expertise
- Experience in testing Microservices architecture
- Experience with Charles, Postman, or similar tools
- Confidence to question and challenge from a Testing perspective
- The ability to quickly become a subject-matter expert
- Knowledge of different testing techniques, test designs, and test strategies
- Awareness of cross-platform complexities and their impact on quality
- Experience of working in an Agile team
- Demonstrable initiative - you like to think outside of the box
- Ability to be adaptable and learn quickly
- Expertise in Selenium automation
- Hands on Flutter automation with Dart
- Good knowledge of Java
- Performance testing with JMeter or similar tools
- An understanding of networking principles
- An understanding of CI/CD practices
- Exposure to the larger Testing community
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- This is a full-time position that comes with an attractive compensation
- Premium health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services in Kosovo, Albania, North Macedonia, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Serbia, Slovenia, and Croatia
- Vacation Plan
- Great opportunity for career development;
- Training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications;
- Performance Policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development;
- Work-from-home / Remote Work, or Work in any of our Regional Offices;
- Access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc;
- Refreshments at our offices;
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje;
What’s key about Frakton, Part of Kin+Carta:
As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Frakton, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Frakton is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje.
We're hardworking, forward-thinking changemakers. You'll embrace new and intriguing problems with the newest technologies and a team of competent colleagues by your side. You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
Apply for this role:
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Frakton. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.