As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Frakton, which has officially become a part of Kin +Carta.
Frakton is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth. Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way.
If you would like to join Melon’s team in Sofia, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom project for one of Europe's biggest car manufacturers
- On a day to day basis, working closely alongside another Senior AEM developer
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Delegate tasks out on the AEM platform, offering guidance and support where needed
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
There is a certain set of skills we’re looking for in this AEM engineering role. We’ve outlined a few of the things that should match your own passions and knowledge below. But even if it only ticks a few of your boxes then we still want to hear from you and people who can make the role their own.
- AEM 6+ (6.5) includes all concepts and frameworks.Java/J2EE development
- Experience with integrating APIs, standalone components & applications into a large international website ecosystem
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of scalable web-focused cloud architectures and AEM best practices
- Good understanding of web application security principles
What we offer:
- The Role is 100% remote
- There is a possibility the contract could be extended
- Opportunity to work on a project with one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world
What’s key about Frakton, part of Kin+Carta?
We're hardworking, forward-thinking changemakers. You'll embrace new and intriguing problems with the newest technologies and a team of competent colleagues by your side. You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
You belong here
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, whoever you love, whatever you believe, and no matter your age, there is a place for you at Frakton, Part of Kin + Carta. We’re powered by the diversity that shapes our best ideas and dynamic culture. We don’t believe in typical employees but want you to add your personal strengths to the collective power of our people.
Joining Kin + Carta is a chance to do amazing things with the latest tech as you work alongside a growing team of software engineers who share your passion for building great products. You’ll be fully involved in shaping your product’s roadmap within an exciting Agile environment that makes every day different, and every day exciting.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.