As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Melon, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Melon is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje and Prishtina.
We believe that there are three key qualities to being a good teammate: being smart, delivering results and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason and sense of humour, and we appreciate potential for growth.
Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Melon’s team in Skopje, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom project for one of Europe's biggest car manufacturers
- On a day to day basis, working closely alongside another Senior AEM developer
- Take active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing and support
- Delegate tasks out on the AEM platform, offering guidance and support where needed
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
There is a certain set of skills we’re looking for in this AEM engineering role. We’ve outlined a few of the things that should match your own passions and knowledge below. But even if it only ticks a few of your boxes then we still want to hear from you and people who can make the role their own.
- AEM 6+ (6.5) includes all concepts and frameworks.Java/J2EE development
- Experience with integrating APIs, standalone components & applications into a large international website ecosystem
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of scalable web-focused cloud architectures and AEM best practices
- Good understanding of web application security principles
What we offer:
- The Role is 100% remote
- There is a possibility the contract could be extended
- Opportunity to work on a project with one of the biggest car manufacturers in the world
What’s Key about us?
You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
To apply, please send your CV with the position reference in the subject. If you have written relevant code, we encourage you to send an example.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.