As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Frakton, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Frakton is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices, in Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, Skopje, and Prishtina.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Frakton, part of Kin+Carta, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, delivering results, and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason, and a sense of humor, and we appreciate the potential for growth. Our team is supportive, hard-working, and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Frakton, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take an active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing, and support
- Develop our own products
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 3+ years of development experience in PHP
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Experienced at refactoring and modernizing legacy systems
- Proficient in frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, etc.
- Proficient in Software Testing, e.g: TDD, and writing automation tests
- Very good knowledge of relational databases
- Good experience with Docker, in local environments and in production
- Experience with Jenkins, and developing pipelines
- Performance testing
- Experience with clouds: GCP or AWS
- Kubernetes, Terraform
- Knowledge in Drupal
- This is a full-time position that comes with attractive compensation;
- Premium health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services in Kosovo and the region;
- Vacation Plan;
- Great opportunity for career development;
- Training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications;
- Performance Policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development;
- Work-from-home / Remote Work or Work in any of our Regional Offices;
- Access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc;
- Refreshments at our offices;
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje;
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What’s key about Frakton, part of Kin+Carta?
We're hardworking, forward-thinking changemakers. You'll embrace new and intriguing problems with the newest technologies and a team of competent colleagues by your side. You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.