As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Frakton, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Frakton is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Frakton, part of Kin+Carta, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, delivering results, and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason, and a sense of humor, and we appreciate the potential for growth. Our team is supportive, hard-working, and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Frakton, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take an active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing, and support
- Develop our own products
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- High proficiency with Java and extensive knowledge of its ecosystems
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Solid understanding of a variety of design and architectural patterns
- The ability to write Java libraries that can be reused
- Skill in writing clean, efficient, and easy to read Java code
- An extensive understanding of the basic design principles of a scalable application
- The ability to implement automated testing platforms, as well as unit tests
- Knowledge of SQL and relational data storage (at least one of MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL or other)
- Knowledge of non-relational data stores (at least one of MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redshift, Cassandra or other)
- Experience with Spring and Spring Boot
- Experience with git or other version control
- Experience working with Docker
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking)
- Being proactive, highly driven, and actively involved in assisting and advising other team members on ways to improve and overcome problems.
- Over three years of experience working in a similar position
- A passion for keeping up with the industry as it develops and evolves
- Experience with user interface design, database structures, and statistical analyses
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- This is a full-time position that comes with an attractive compensation;
- Premium health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services in Kosovo and the region;
- Vacation Plan;
- Great opportunity for career development;
- Training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications;
- Performance Policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development;
- Work-from-home / Remote Work or Work in any of our Regional Offices;
- Access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc;
- Refreshments at our offices;
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje;
What’s key about Frakton, part of Kin+Carta?
We're hardworking, forward-thinking changemakers. You'll embrace new and intriguing problems with the newest technologies and a team of competent colleagues by your side. You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.