As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Frakton, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Frakton is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Frakton, part of Kin+Carta, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, delivering results, and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason, and a sense of humor, and we appreciate the potential for growth. Our team is supportive, hard-working, and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Frakton, here is what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Design Cloud architectures or improve existing cloud environments while considering the client’s security, availability, and cost requirements
- Deploy Cloud services using reusable Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Collaborate with development teams in the software development and release processes – establish CI/CD pipelines, promote usage or assist with Proof of Concepts of new Cloud Services, and advise on security & performance best practices.
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know.
- Cloud skills and experience in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with Docker Containers and Kubernetes
- Ability to apply security practices and policies in everyday work
- Develop CI/CD Pipelines
- Understanding of Infrastructure as code tools – CloudFormation or Terraform
- Be a team player
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
- AWS, Azure or GCP certification
- Experience in any programming or scripting language
- Practical experience with Infrastructure as code tools
- Experience with microservices and serverless architectures
- This is a full-time position that comes with attractive compensation;
- Premium health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services in Kosovo and the region;
- Vacation Plan;
- Great opportunity for career development;
- Training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications;
- Performance Policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development;
- Work-from-home / Remote Work or Work in any of our Regional Offices;
- Access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc;
- Refreshments at our offices;
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje;
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What’s key about Frakton, part of Kin+Carta?
We're hardworking, forward-thinking changemakers. You'll embrace new and intriguing problems with the newest technologies and a team of competent colleagues by your side. You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.