As of 2022, K+C has joined forces with Frakton, which has now officially become a part of Kin+Carta.
Frakton is a software development company focused on building teams and delivering meaningful solutions. We have 20+ years of digital transformation consulting experience and 300+ passionate and motivated young professionals in software development offices in Prishtina, Sofia, Skopje, and Veliko Tarnovo.
We are as interested in your work experience as we are in the kind of person you are. At Frakton, part of Kin+Carta, we believe there are three key qualities to being a good teammate, as well as a client: being smart, delivering results, and being nice. This is why beyond your skills, we value character, reason, and a sense of humor, and we appreciate the potential for growth. Our global teams are agile, hard-working, supportive and friendly and we like to keep it this way. If you would like to join Frakton’s team in Prishtina, here’s what you will do most of the time:
- Work on custom projects for clients, sometimes very closely with their team
- Keep a healthy communication with your project manager and client
- Take an active part in all project stages – analysis, estimation, documentation, coding, bug fixing, and support
- Develop our own products
- Learn from your colleagues and teach them what you know
- 3+ years of experience in commercial iOS products
- Deep familiarity with Swift
- Good understanding of Storyboards, Xibs, Autolayout and Threading & Concurrency
- Experience working with different iOS frameworks such as StoreKit, UserNotifications, CoreLocation, MapKit, CoreData and others
- Deep knowledge of xCode and source control systems (git)
- Well aware of how client-server applications work and experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with different Database implementations for iOS
- Ability to write maintainable code
- Good communication skills and teamwork experience
- Excellent English knowledge
- Being proactive, highly driven, and actively involved in assisting and advising other team members on ways to improve and overcome problems.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Proven track record for successful iOS projects
- Good knowledge of Instruments
- Strong interest in mobile technologies and good understanding of the general mobile architectures, trends and new technologies
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD systems and pipelines
- Good understanding of Unit testing and the value they bring
- Knowledge of AppStore Connect, Testflight and Apple Developer Console
- Experience working with SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- This is a full-time position that comes with an attractive compensation;
- Premium health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services in Kosovo and the region;
- Vacation Plan;
- Great opportunity for career development;
- Training policy for technical and other skills-related events, courses, and certifications;
- Performance Policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development;
- Work-from-home / Remote Work or Work in any of our Regional Offices;
- Access to e-learning platforms like Udemy, Coursera, etc;
- Refreshments at our offices;
- The annual team building that gathers together the offices from Prishtina, Sofia, Veliko Tarnovo, and Skopje;
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year.
What’s key about Frakton, part of Kin+Carta?
We're hardworking, forward-thinking changemakers. You'll embrace new and intriguing problems with the newest technologies and a team of competent colleagues by your side. You get an opportunity to tackle challenging work tasks in a dynamic, but supportive organization. Our company culture is people-oriented and informal. This mix attracts good teammates and interesting clients.