Kin and Carta are currently working with one of it’s clients to deliver an identity verification system to allow them to identify users for tax purposes.
We’re looking for an Agile Delivery Lead (ADL) who is highly motivated, entrepreneurial, with a track record of delivering complex software projects.
You should have demonstrable experience of different agile methods, tools and practices, including scrum, kanban, lean, XP, and have the ability to pragmatically apply your experience to client requirements.
Your role will require you to manage the end-to-end delivery of software, including having a strong grasp of the team’s progress in delivering against milestones and reporting on those using delivery metrics (e.g. throughput, cycle time, velocity). You will also coach and mentor a range of colleagues, delivery teams and clients on agile and introduce innovative ways of doing things to the team.
As well as having demonstrable experience of leading the delivery of complex software engineering projects, you will have experience with:
- Process - Own the team’s processes, ensuring agile approaches are pragmatically adopted and maintained
- Delivery ownership - Own your project’s delivery plan and visualise and radiate information for the team and client to ensure transparency
- Data management - Use appropriate metrics to track and forecast delivery, manage expectations and highlight and improve inefficiencies in ways of working
- Coaching - Coach teams and clients to enhance their agility and help them develop
- Culture - Build a positive, psychologically safe culture to ensure you get the most from the team
- Continuous improvement - Use varying tools and techniques to identify and drive improvements to quality and delivery
- Product execution - Write and refine user stories with the team and prioritise backlogs based on user need
- Stakeholder management - Build relationships with and influence senior stakeholders
- Facilitation - Facilitate agile ceremonies and workshops to ensure effective outcomes are reached
- RAID management - Enable teams by identifying and removing risks and impediments
- Account growth - identify opportunities to grow K+C’s influence and reach across your client
- Project admin - Manage project casting requirements, timesheet submission, holidays & invoicing
About Kin + Carta:
At Kin + Carta we believe growth is built, not theorised. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to
build experiences your customers will love and technologies your business will thrive on.
Our approach is simple: Accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of human-centred design, Agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale. We take a hands-on approach to transforming our clients’ business.
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of Kin + Carta!