Senior Product Owner
You'll be the product owner for the team, immediately placed into a leadership role and becoming the face of Kin + Carta when collaborating with the client. As such, you'll be the visionary and strategic lens on the art of what is really possible to a cross functional team made up of design and engineers as they built out the proposition. Alongside your product management expertise, you will be a consummate professional used to dealing with senior clients, maintaining visibility of our work and any risks, and influencing others to get things done.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and experience working in customer-facing roles
- Organised and proactive, with impeccable attention to detail
- A natural team player, who enjoys working collaboratively with designers, engineers, and client stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable, with a 'can-do' approach and solid problem-solving skills
- Focused on delivery, with a passion for quality and innovation
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- Commercially aware and a natural strategic thinker
- Leading cross-functional software teams, with a successful history of delivered outcomes
- Multiple Agile methodologies
- Managing risks, assumptions, and dependencies
- Capturing and writing requirements, using behaviour driven development
- Story mapping, Roadmapping and milestone planning
- Objectives and goal setting
- Building websites from the ground-up
About Kin + Carta:
At Kin + Carta we believe growth is built, not theorised. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences your customers will love and technologies your business will thrive on.
Our approach is simple: Accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of human-centred design, Agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale. We take a hands-on approach to transforming our clients’ business.
Kin + Carta believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of Kin + Carta!