About Kin + Carta
Want to help build a world that works better for everyone? Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy that makes a difference to the billions who now work, play, shop, communicate and share online.
Join 1,600 curious and diverse minds in connecting people, data and technology to produce amazing experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. Become a maker, builder or creator as we explore the possibilities of sustainable digital technology, helping clients to rapidly innovate, modernise their systems, enable their teams, and optimise for continued growth.
We focus on tech but we’re a proudly inclusive business with trust and human connection at its heart. People, the planet, and profit matter equally to us which is why we’re a certified B Corporation in the United States and Europe. With additional offices in South America, there is a place for you here wherever you’re based.
The role in a nutshell
We are looking for an ambitious comms planner to join the team. This role calls for a communications specialist with a creative heart and an analytical mind who can contextualise an idea within the appropriate channels and ultimately ensure that creative execution and media all work in perfect harmony.
The Planner will be expected to translate data and an understanding of the world around us into meaningful insights that inform actionable plans and briefs. You’ll do this by understanding people’s behaviours and motivations, in order to define how the brand will show up across all potential channels, proposing integrated experiences that build brand salience and maximise commercial effectiveness.
What you can expect
- Possess a strong focus on the customer – immersing yourself in their world, respecting their individual nuances and understanding their constraints.
- As an ambitious ideas person - you’ll be comfortable with creating and sharing ideas; working closely to brief our Creative teams to create engaging campaign ideas that bridge the gap between traditional ‘above the line’ campaigns with the world of digital.
- Planning and executing marketing programmes across the customer life cycle (awareness to advocacy) that include different types of campaigns (brand building, brand engagement and sales activation).
- Able to distill key messages to aid creative development and end user understanding.
Experienced at running workshops and working with a diverse mix of creative people to develop creative solutions.
- Partnering closely with Content Managers and media agency partners you’ll ensure our creative ideas make most effective use of an integrated mix of channels, and are deployed via innovative, targeted media and technology.
The type of person we’d love to meet
- A genuine passion and interest in people, communications strategy and the creative industry.
- Good analytical and presentation skills.
- Resourceful problem solver with a creative flair.
- Good time management skills.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You’ll ideally have previous comms/digital agency experience.
After submitting your application, if successful, someone from the Talent team will be in touch for a chat about your experience and vision for your future role. If they think your experience matches well to the role you will be invited to meet members of the team.
If successful after this stage, you will be invited back for an interview with our Senior Management Team.