Want to help build a world that works better for everyone? Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy that makes a difference to the billions who now work, play, shop, communicate and share online.
Join 1,600 curious and diverse minds in connecting people, data and technology to produce amazing experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. Become a maker, builder or creator as we explore the possibilities of sustainable digital technology, helping clients to rapidly innovate, modernise their systems, enable their teams, and optimise for continued growth.
We focus on tech but we’re a proudly inclusive business with trust and human connection at its heart. People, the planet, and profit matter equally to us which is why we’re a certified B Corporation in the United States and Europe. With additional offices in South America, there is a place for you here wherever you’re based.
The Senior Agile Delivery Lead role in a nutshell:
Kin + Carta are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial and dedicated Agile Delivery Lead (ADL) to join our growing team in London. This role comprises a mix of agile coaching, project management and client management. Our ADL’s work with our expert in-house teams of developers, designers and testing engineers to deliver innovative, high-quality software. Our clients span some of the world’s biggest brands, including Cazoo, The Economist, Tesco, Ford, Unilever, Met Office and many more.
As a Senior Agile Delivery Lead, your role will be to give the team the best possible opportunity to succeed in a variety of environments. You should have led the delivery of software projects of varying type and complexity, owning & optimising delivery.. You should also have demonstrable experience of different agile methods, tools and practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and be able to pragmatically apply them as required. You should be able to coach and mentor a range of colleagues, delivery teams and clients on agile and introduce innovative ways of doing things to the team.
What you can expect:
- You’ll own your project’s delivery plan and visualise and radiate information for the team and client to ensure transparency
- You’ll own the team’s processes, ensuring agile approaches are pragmatically adopted and maintained
- You’ll coach teams and clients to enhance their agility and help them develop
- You’ll use varying tools and techniques to identify and drive improvements to quality and delivery
- You’ll use appropriate metrics to track and forecast delivery, manage expectations and highlight and improve inefficiencies in ways of working
- You’ll enable teams by identifying and removing risks and impediments
- You’ll build a positive, psychologically safe culture to ensure you get the most from the team
- Facilitate agile ceremonies and workshops to ensure effective outcomes are reached
- Product execution - Write and refine user stories with the team and prioritise backlogs based on user need
- Account growth - identify opportunities to grow Kin + Carta’s influence and reach across your client
- Project admin - Manage project casting requirements, timesheet submissions & finances, holidays & invoicing
- Commercial governance - tracking budgets and ensuring accurate revenue forecasting, working with client service teams on any mitigation of commercial risk
- Contract definition - supporting in the creation of Statements of Work and casting plans inline with the agreed delivery approach and ensuring the early mitigation of risk in all client engagements
- Casting & capacity planning - work with Growth, Delivery and Casting to ensure the right skills for your teams are available at the right time
The type of person we would love to meet:
- Enthusiastic and a great motivator
- Emotionally intelligent and self aware
- Proactive and pragmatic
- Passionate about agile, change and challenging the status quo
- Servant leaders, who put the team first
- Excellent communicators, negotiators and influencers
Nice to have:
- GDS framework - Experience of the Government Digital Services framework would be a bonus