About Kin + Carta Europe
Want to make the world work better for everyone? Make the move to one of the most exciting digital consultancies and showcase your deep expertise as our Director of Consulting Services.
We were established in 2018, but have a track record that goes back several decades as a group of pioneering businesses who have joined together to create Kin + Carta.
We are thinkers, creators, makers, and builders by nature. We come to work every day to drive impactful digital business change through:
- Strategic innovation and consulting
- Creating industry-leading products and experiences that our clients and their customers love
- Undertaking large scale cloud, technology and data transformation and modernisation
- Organisational enablement and managed services
Our approach is simple. We accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of strategic missions with human-centred design, agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale.
We’re headquartered in London and have offices in Chicago, New York, Manchester, Edinburgh, Athens, Amsterdam and Buenos Aires.
Consulting is key at K+C
As a digital transformation organisation consulting is a key strength for us whether it is in the initial stages of business development, new and existing client engagement or delivery assurance. We are looking for a leader that is in their element when consulting and building deep relationships at the highest or most critical levels of our clients business.
The Director of Consulting Services is someone who is ‘multilingual’ in that they can converse at a credible level on business strategy, commercial stewardship, delivery with impact, client and customer outcomes and digital business trends across experience, data and technology.
High performance in this role will be measured through contribution to business growth through new and existing accounts, client satisfaction, delivery success and the development and fulfilment of services related to organisational transformation and enablement.
As Director of Consulting Services you will be:
- Championing digital excellence. You know what good looks like because you’ve delivered it repeatedly and you talk passionately about it
- Traversing and facilitating organisational silos and functional teams to ensure everyone sees and is aligned behind the strategic opportunity
- A true consultant - you know how to relate to and solve for the pains and gains of the clients you are working with.
- Managing and delivering large-scale/enterprise-wide complex programmes and the tenacity to manage all that that entails including change management and organisational politics
- Working with or being part of project steering groups and can inform and work to set appropriate governance standards
- A leader who is focussed on driving end-to-end growth across the ‘full stack’ of our capabilities from strategy, product, technology and data and managed services
- Evangelising product thinking and outcome-drive approaches into our experience, tech, and data capabilities to improve alignment to client outcomes
- Driving external market engagement, networking and thought leadership activities to build new business opportunities
- Spotting and developing new and emerging opportunities for capability or proposition development
- Reporting on industry challenges and trends to ensure that we are operating at the highest level and offering clients the best experience
- Working with the sales teams to find the right solutions for clients and help set teams up for successful execution
- Spending the majority of your time client facing, either pitching or consulting with senior clients to help Identify and propose solutions for key challenges and opportunities and to help shape and convert potential wins for K+C
- Developing and educating cross-functional teams on best practices in consulting and client engagement
- You are deeply passionate about creating great relationships with equality, empowerment and safety at their core
- People you work with describe you as an inspiring leader and exceptional manager
- You are skilled in deploying situational leadership, adapting your style according to the specific needs of the people you are working with
- You always keep the client and the value we deliver for that client at the centre of everything you and the team do
- You are a clear communicator and aligning others is a superpower
- You have exceptional stakeholder management skills
- You have exceptional organisational skills with an ability to balance competing priorities effectively
- You have the ability to inspire and lead with flexibility and agility to balance multiple projects.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexity to provide a clear path for client and delivery teams
- A growth mindset and a desire to move at pace
- You do not shy away from conflict but instead work well under pressure to strive for the right resolution
You belong here
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from, whoever you love, whatever you believe and no matter your age, there is a place for you at Kin + Carta. We’re powered by the diversity that shapes our best ideas and dynamic culture. We don’t believe in typical employees but want you to add your personal strengths to the collective power of our people.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an inspirational person who takes pride in quality and wants to join us in making the world work better for everyone through our commitment to philanthropy, the environment, diversity and inclusion. Get in touch to find out more.