About Kin + Carta:
At Kin + Carta Create we believe growth is built, not theorised. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences your customers will love and technologies your business will thrive on.
Our approach is simple: Accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of human-centred design, Agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale. Including new product development, service design and cloud modernisation, we take a hands-on approach to transforming our clients’ business.
The Talent Associate role in a nutshell:
The role of a Talent Associate at Kin + Carta is the perfect way to kickstart your career in internal recruitment. You will be responsible for creating strong talent pipelines for our exciting growth plans. You will be supported by experienced Talent Partners to source and hire great people for the business. You’ll be working within a people-first technology company with the opportunity to learn quickly which will set you up for future success. This role can be based from any of our UK locations (London, Manchester, Liverpool or Edinburgh)
As someone at the early stages of your recruitment career, you will be excited to be involved in all aspects of the candidate life-cycle, from reviewing candidate CV’s to arranging interviews and conducting market research and market mapping. You’ll love the idea of working closely with a diverse and knowledgeable Talent team and the wider Kin + Carta communities to achieve our goals of continually scaling our business.To join a team who are passionate about hiring and delivering top talent to Kin + Carta
What you can expect:
- To be responsible for finding top talent through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- To access and maintain candidate information, including CVs and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Be the initial point of contact for candidates and be responsible for ensuring that they meet the requirements for our vacancies.
- Support and managing candidates through the hiring process making sure they receive a gold standard service and experience a positive candidate journey with us.
- Organise candidate calls, technical tests and in-person interviews
- Arrange and book interviews for candidates and hiring managers
- Responsible for completing other value adding initiatives (such as market insights or salary surveys) and any ad-hoc duties as required.
The type of person we would love to meet:
- Ideally we are looking for someone with some previous recruitment experience - this can be in-house or agency side although this is not essential.
- Previous experience of working in a busy administrative role or similar is required as a minimum
- Able to show a passion and enthusiasm for developing a career in Recruitment
- Able to demonstrate an excellent level of organisational skills. It is important that you can manage multiple tasks and prioritise your workload effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are self-motivated, eager to identify work to do and want to learn and develop yourself
- You are empathetic and self-aware individual, able to build strong relationships
- You are excited about the opportunity to support the growth of K+C and the Talent team
- You are curious and enthusiastic about improving relevant knowledge and skills
- You are eager to contribute to K+C’s culture and take advantage of what’s on offer
- You are keen to learn from others and listen clearly to direction
- You are adaptable and excited by working in a fast moving environment