About Kin + Carta Create (Europe):
At Kin + Carta Create we believe growth is built, not theorised. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences your customers will love and technologies your business will thrive on.
Our approach is simple: Accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of human-centred design, Agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale. Including new product development, service design and cloud modernisation, we take a hands-on approach to transforming our clients’ business. We’re headquartered in London and have delivery offices in Chicago, New York, Edinburgh, Amsterdam and Buenos Aires.
The Agile Delivery Manager role in a nutshell:
This role comprises a mix of agile coaching, project management and client management. Our ADL’s work with our expert in-house teams of developers, designers and testing engineers to deliver innovative, high-quality software. Our clients span some of the world’s biggest brands, including Cazoo, The Economist, Tesco, Ford, Unilever, Met Office and many more.
As an Agile Delivery Manager your role will be to give the team the best possible opportunity to succeed in a variety of environments. You should have experience managing & optimising delivery of software projects. You should also have knowledge of different agile methods, tools and practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and be able to pragmatically apply them as required.
What you can expect:
- You’ll own your project’s delivery plan and visualise and radiate information for the team and client to ensure transparency
- You’ll own the team’s processes, ensuring agile approaches are pragmatically adopted and maintained
- You’ll coach teams and clients to enhance their agility and help them develop
- You’ll use varying tools and techniques to identify and drive improvements to quality and delivery
- You’ll use appropriate metrics to track and forecast delivery, manage expectations and highlight and improve inefficiencies in ways of working
- You’ll enable teams by identifying and removing risks and impediments
- You’ll build a positive, psychologically safe culture to ensure you get the most from the team
The type of person we would love to meet:
- You will be enthusiastic and a great motivator
- You will be emotionally intelligent and self aware
- You will be proactive and pragmatic
- You will be passionate about change and challenging the status quo
- You will be a servant leader, who puts the team first
- You will be an excellent communicator, negotiator and influencer
Nice to have:
- GDS framework - Experience of the Government Digital Services framework would be a bonus