About Kin + Carta Create (Europe):
At Kin + Carta Create we believe growth is built, not theorised. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences your customers will love and technologies your business will thrive on.
Our approach is simple: Accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of human-centred design, Agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale. Including new product development, service design and cloud modernisation, we take a hands-on approach to transforming our clients’ business. We’re headquartered in London and have delivery offices in Chicago, New York, Edinburgh, Amsterdam and Buenos Aires.
The Senior Agile Delivery Lead role in a nutshell:
Kin+Carta Create are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial and dedicated Agile Delivery Lead (ADL) to join our growing team in London. This role comprises a mix of agile coaching, project management and client management. Our ADL’s work with our expert in-house teams of developers, designers and testing engineers to deliver innovative, high-quality software. Our clients span some of the world’s biggest brands, including Cazoo, The Economist, Tesco, Ford, Unilever, Met Office and many more.
As a Senior Agile Delivery Lead, your role will be to give the team the best possible opportunity to succeed in a variety of environments. You should have led the delivery of software projects of varying type and complexity, owning & optimising delivery.. You should also have demonstrable experience of different agile methods, tools and practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean) and be able to pragmatically apply them as required. You should be able to coach and mentor a range of colleagues, delivery teams and clients on agile and introduce innovative ways of doing things to the team.
What you can expect:
- You’ll own your project’s delivery plan and visualise and radiate information for the team and client to ensure transparency
- You’ll own the team’s processes, ensuring agile approaches are pragmatically adopted and maintained
- You’ll coach teams and clients to enhance their agility and help them develop
- You’ll use varying tools and techniques to identify and drive improvements to quality and delivery
- You’ll use appropriate metrics to track and forecast delivery, manage expectations and highlight and improve inefficiencies in ways of working
- You’ll enable teams by identifying and removing risks and impediments
- You’ll build a positive, psychologically safe culture to ensure you get the most from the team
The type of person we would love to meet:
- Enthusiastic and a great motivator
- Emotionally intelligent and self aware
- Proactive and pragmatic
- Passionate about agile, change and challenging the status quo
- Servant leaders, who put the team first
- Excellent communicators, negotiators and influencers
Nice to have:
- GDS framework - Experience of the Government Digital Services framework would be a bonus