About Kin + Carta (Europe):
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to building a world that works better for everyone.
As Fast Company's #1 Consultancy for Innovators (2021), our 1,600 curious minds are makers, builders and creators by nature. We come to work every day to build experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies such as Lexus, PepsiCo and Unilever. We help businesses accelerate their digital roadmap, rapidly innovate, modernise their systems, enable their teams, and optimise for continued growth.
We're now building Kin + Carta Greece, our first fully fledged hub in mainland Europe with an ambition to become the best tech place to work in the next 5 years. We're looking to scale our operations with curious minds that share our values. In all our offices across Europe, South America, and Singapore, and as a Certified B Corporation in the United States, our triple bottom line focus on people, the planet, and profit is at the core of everything we do.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to be part of this journey, collaborating with our international teams, on global clients to deliver the brilliant work that makes a real difference on the issues that matter. Learn more here: https://www.kinandcarta.com/en
The Quality Engineer role in a nutshell:
Kin and Carta Europe are looking for a talented Senior Quality Engineer to help us build and evolve our test team and test strategy across an exciting range of projects. We hire passionate, dedicated testers who love to explore and question every step of the software development lifecycle in an open environment.
At Kin and Carta Europe we believe that quality is core to everything we are involved with. We believe collaboration, empowerment, and communication are the key contributors to success. We feel that having the ability to be open and honest about the quality of what we work on is fundamental to the robustness and reliability of the products we create.
If you want to learn and grow in a supportive environment whilst doing your best work then read on...
What you can expect:
- To be a dedicated advocate of delivering quality software
- Be involved in innovating and defining how the products we build will work and function
- Learning and collaborating within Agile teams
- Creating and helping to drive new ideas that challenge and improve what we do at Kin and Carta
- Using a combination of exploratory and context-driven testing to ensure quality from start to finish
- Nurturing, growing and participating in the test team, its culture, and practices
The type of person we would love to meet should possess:
- Confidence to question and challenge from a Testing perspective
- The ability to quickly become a subject matter expert
- Knowledge of different testing techniques, test designs, and test strategies
- Awareness of cross-platform complexities and their impact on quality
- Experience of working in an Agile team
- Enthusiasm to work outside of your comfort zone
- Demonstrable initiative - you like to think outside of the box
- The ability to be adaptable and learn quickly
It's nice (but not essential) if you have some of these:
- Experience in Automation, and knowing when, where and what to automate - and the value it brings
- A good knowledge of Mobile Device platforms
- Experience of using Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) collaboratively
- An understanding of networking principles
- Experience with API testing
- An understanding of CI/CD practices
- Exposure to the larger Testing community
Kin + Carta is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity knowing that we’re most effective when we embrace different backgrounds, different lived experiences, different attitudes.