Helping Kin + Carta scale!
We are looking for a Contract Talent Partner to join our growing Talent team to support our ambitious European growth plans, specifically with a focus on hiring contractors. You should be an established Talent Partner/ Recruiter with an existing network of some of the best contract digital talent in the UK market. This role is a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension or a permanent role for the right person.
You will ensure Kin + Carta is recognised as a market leader and top talent is recruited through a seamless process to help us continue to build great products.
As a Talent Partner at Kin + Carta you will be responsible for managing the end to end contractor recruitment process for various teams as well as supporting Kin + Carta on some internal perm roles when needed. You will be joining an experienced team of Talent Partners and will be part of a very integral team within a people-first technology.
The Talent Team at Kin + Carta are:
- Passionate about hiring and all things people related
- Proactive in growing great teams
- Able to drive a direct recruitment strategy to enable Kin + Carta to scale and grow fast
- Passionate about delivering top talent to Kin + Carta
- Acting as a trusted partner and advisor for hiring managers and team members
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Team players who thrive when working with others in a multi-functional team
- Actively involved in Kin + Carta life and endeavouring to make Kin + Carta a better place to work
- Collaborative, knowledge sharing and autonomous in decision making
- Prior experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from direct sourcing through to role offering and onboarding
- Proven experience closing candidates, including negotiating contractor day rates
- A strong understanding of utilising a range of sourcing methodologies to identify and attract top talent
- Experience in all aspects of contractor paperwork
- A good understanding of IR35 and all contract employment legislation
- Able to manage 3rd party recruiter relationships
- Personal commitment to delivering excellent stakeholder consultative skills
- Experience of working collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Experience of working in a digital consultancy environment
- You are self-motivated, and organised
- You are autonomous and able to manage your own workload effectively
- You are tenacious and keep going until the right candidate is found.
- You know the contractor market and are able to educate hiring managers using your knowledge
- You are empathetic and self-aware individual, able to build strong relationships internally and with candidates
- You are adaptable and excited by working in a fast moving environment
Kin + Carta Create believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of K + C!