About Kin + Carta (Europe):
At Kin + Carta Create we believe growth is built, not theorised. We’re makers, builders and creators by nature, and we come to work every day to build experiences customers will love and technologies businesses will thrive on.
Our approach is simple: Accelerate idea-to-value by striking the ideal balance of human-centred design, Agile engineering and the realities of affecting change at scale. We take a hands-on approach to transforming our clients’ businesses.
The role in a nutshell:
We're looking for a Flutter engineer with a flare for creative thinking to help build and improve our customers’ consumer facing propositions.
You'll be practical and pragmatic on the art of possible when liaising with your cross-functional team of designers, engineers and product managers as they iterate through numerous concepts and approaches. Our team is empowered to find creative solutions for a large user bases across the UK. You'll be reinvigorating, modernising or introducing the Dart codebase, with a full stack team from UI/UX designers to backend engineers and testers, and interfacing with custom-built APIs.
The type of person we would love to meet:
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience of writing Dart and Flutter applications
- A good understanding of:
○ Architectural patterns in Flutter (e.g. BLOC)
○ Networking and communication (e.g. Dio etc.)
○ Use of Provider and Get_it
○ Asynchronous execution
○ Unit, Widget and UI automation testing
- Experience with:
○ Source control systems
○ Managing third party dependencies
○ App Store and Play Store publishing process
○ Working in an Agile environment
○ Collaborating with designers and test engineers
- Experience in leading a concept from its early stages of development through to market.
- The ability to work independently to reach your goals, being proactive in reaching out to other areas of the business, both technical and non- technical, to find the information you need.
- To be able to assess conceptual designs & experience flows to call out areas which could be simplified/altered in a way to make their implementation more feasible/effective from a technical perspective.
- The capability to assist Product Management in breaking down feature requirements into pieces of work which can be built in an agile fashion at a later stage.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, and experience working in customer-facing roles.
Kin + Carta Create believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of K + C!