Kin + Carta is an innovation and emerging technology Company that helps some of the world's largest businesses seize new opportunities through groundbreaking digital solutions. At Kin + Carta, we call our HR function Employee Experience (EX). We feel the words “Employee Experience” reflect an employee’s journey through Kin + Carta, and all that entails, which is a cornerstone of our culture. Just as our organisation seeks to serve our clients and provide an outstanding experience, our Employee Experience team serves our employees and ensures they have the support they need to be successful.
Kin + Carta is seeking a Total Reward Specialist to join our EX team.
This is a newly created role in the Global Employee Experience Operations team. The Global EX Ops team is responsible for working in partnership with regional EX and business leaders to continually evolve and enhance employee experience through human centric, globally streamlined philosophies, frameworks and processes for our people.
The Total Reward Specialist will work in partnership with regional EX and business leaders to help define our global total reward philosophy. Leveraging prior experience, industry research, internal research and building relationships with businesses/institutions to help Kin + Carta understand what’s important to our people and the next generation of talent in the technology sector.
With the global lens of our total reward philosophy, this role will be responsible for helping Kin + Carta complete external benchmarking for salary and benefits in order to harmonise and build one total reward strategy for the European region to include Hub Kin based in the EU.
As a total reward specialist you will also be responsible for supporting the development of specific reward plans, policy and processes.
Everything we do will be underpinned by our commitments to our IDEA strategy.
- Help to define our Global Total Reward Philosophy considering the following elements; Pay, Bonus, Commission, LTIPs, Benefits (Pensions, health insurance etc), Awards, Employee ownership schemes.
- Consider the holistic total reward approach including financial and non financial reward (e.g. flex working, reduced hours for side-hustles etc)
- Complete external benchmarking for all except Executive leadership roles for the EU region including Hub employees within the region using Willis Towers Watson industry leading tool
- Conduct ad-hoc and comprehensive compensation market analysis
- Create salary bands by Job family/Kin + Carta practice aligned to our Job level framework across the EU and Hub with alignment to our global total reward philosophy
- Provide guidance to EX and leadership on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluations.
- Leverage external benchmarking to help define one EU/Hub Total Reward strategy (laddering up into our global TR philosophy).
- Assess the ROI on implementing a flexible benefits programme for the EU region/Hub
- Evolve and enhance the Global Long term Incentive Plan policy and process in order to identify the right scenarios for application and support our leaders to be fair and consistent in the use of LTIPs.
- Support the next launch of the employee share scheme for the global business.
- Support the implementation of a share scheme platform for the global business
- Ability to understand what the business needs and roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- A relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple internal stakeholders simultaneously
- Effective prioritisation skills
- A global lens and the ability to facilitate EU regional decisions that support the Kin + Carta global organisation
- A progressive and courageous thinker, an individual who is always thinking and acting quickly to help drive the business forward
- A team player, someone who values collaboration and diversity of thinking to identify the best possible outcomes.
- Instinctively compassionate; knows when to talk and when to listen, understand the impact they have and consistently practices kindness and empathy for others.
- Empathetic HR professional who strives to ensure all employees have a great working experience.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing total reward strategy and solutions.
- Solid experience working in the Technology sector and understanding how we attract top tech and digital talent to K+C (60% of our business is engineers)
- Experience in collecting, analysing, and interpreting statistical data.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (filters, pivot tables, conditional formulas, v-look ups)
- Strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organisation.
- Go-getter with ideas and the follow-through to accomplish them from start to finish.
Kin + Carta Create believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its
form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what
matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless
of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of Kin + Carta!