Helping Kin + Carta scale our team in Greece!
We are looking for a Talent Partner to join our growing Talent team to support our ambitious European growth plans, specifically within the Greek market. You should be an established Talent Partner/ Recruiter with an existing network of some of the best tech talent in Greece.
You will ensure Kin + Carta Create is recognised as a market leader and top talent is recruited through a seamless process to help us continue to build great products.
As a Talent Partner at Kin + Carta Create you will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process for various teams as well as supporting the Kin + Carta Create to also recruit contractors when needed. You will be joining an experienced team of Talent Partners and will be part of a very integral team within a people-first technology company with the opportunity to learn quickly and set you up for future success.
The Talent Team at Kin + Carta Create are:
- Passionate about hiring and all things people related
- Proactive in growing great teams
- Able to drive a direct recruitment strategy to enable Kin + Carta to scale and grow fast
- Passionate about delivering top talent to Kin + Carta
- Acting as a trusted partner and advisor for hiring managers and team members
- Able to work at a fast pace to keep up with Kin + Carta Create tempo
- Team players who thrive when working with others in a multi-functional team
- Actively involved in Kin + Carta life and endeavouring to make Kin + Carta a better place to work
- Collaborative, knowledge sharing and autonomous in decision making
- Prior experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from direct sourcing through to role offering and onboarding
- Proven experience closing candidates, including negotiating compensation packages.
- A strong understanding of utilising a range of sourcing methodologies to identify and attract top talent
- A high level of desire to take on initiatives by partnering with other communities here at Kin + Carta to help them solve recruitment issues (Meetup’s, Conferences & internal knowledge sharing)
- Personal commitment to delivering excellent stakeholder consultative skills
- Experience of working collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Leading the talent acquisition activity for various teams and/ or locations
- Driving a direct recruitment strategy to enable Kin + Carta to scale and grow fast
- Representing Kin + Carta externally to raise our profile and delivering a positive candidate experience
- Qualifying and pitching the role to suitable candidates to interview through our hiring process
- Forging strong relationships with Hiring Managers to ensure we are looking for the right people at the right time
- Working with the wider Kin + Carta business to hire contractors
- Manage Kin + Carta’s relationship with our recruitment agency partners
- Passionate about improving our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Providing training on recruiting and interviewing and sharing recruitment good practice
- Analysing recruitment data to facilitate Hiring Managers to devise hiring strategies and decisions
- Constantly re-evaluating and reviewing hiring process to ensure highest quality candidate and hiring manager experience
- You are self-motivated, eager to identify work to do and want to learn
- You are empathetic and self-aware individual, able to build strong relationships
- You are excited about the opportunity to support the growth of Kin + Carta and the People/Talent team
- You are curious and enthusiastic about improving relevant knowledge and skills
- You are eager to contribute to Kin + Carta’s culture and take advantage of what’s on offer
- You are keen to learn from others and listen clearly to direction
- You are adaptable and excited by working in a fast moving environment
Kin + Carta Create believes in creating a culture where diversity, regardless of its form, is just a part of who we are. We empower every individual to share what matters to them, subsequently creating a culture where every person, regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status, is treated as a valued member of K + C!