At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Salesforce Program Manager
Location: Argentina Remote
Kin + Carta is hiring a Salesforce Program Manager to join our global Salesforce platform team and use the platform to help drive our internal digital transformation. If you are passionate about building strong, healthy teams that create amazing outcomes, and you’d like to be a key part of digital transformation, read on!
As the Salesforce Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a very large impact to the digital transformation of our organization by leading a program of cross functional Salesforce platform teams that span the globe. These teams build and maintain the operational heart of the business.
You’ll provide leadership, guidance, and direction to a team of Salesforce administrators, developers, and scrum masters. You’ll also translate the platform strategy into a delivery strategy and create a collaboration model and environment that enables everyone to do their best work.
Our ideal candidate possesses a deep understanding of Salesforce capabilities, agile methodologies, and industry trends. Strong communication abilities and a commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction are also essential to success in this role.
Some of your special skills and abilities you will put into practice:
- strategic planning — align the program on KPIs and ownership of rocks, priorities, timelines, and approach
- escalation — point of support and escalation for all teams and stakeholders
- delivery lead — ensure the teams deliver major projects for our customers
- operations management — ensure all aspects of the program follow best practices and continuously improve
- collaboration model — create and maintain effective collaboration amongst everyone on the program
- onboarding — ensure effective onboarding and off boarding from the teams
- staffing management — ensure the program has the staffing model it needs to succeed, and succession plans
- culture — cultivate the K+C culture and enable Kin to live our values
- coordinate program level meetings, social events, and perks
- Coach and servant leader to the Salesforce team and overall program tooling — setup the team with the tools & structure to achieve its goals
- alignment — ensure stakeholder alignment (both internal & external); stakeholder relationship management
- compliance — ensure compliance with K+C policies
- feedback — provide program level 360 feedback
- performance management - help teammates grow in their careers
- communication strategy — own global communications related to the platform
- reporting — own risk/issue management and executive level reporting & communication
- accountable for the overall success of the program
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience required, including hands-on administration, configuration, and customization.
- 5+ years of experience managing teams to successful outcomes
- 5+ years of experience training and coaching teams on all aspects of Agile and Scrum, for example, Servant Leadership, Writing Great User Stories, Agile Estimation, et al
- 5+ years of experience training and coaching teams on broader Agile concepts and methods, for example Kanban, Story Mapping, Release Planning, DevOps, Analytics, TDD, Pair Programming, Test Automation, et al
- 5+ years experience with software development
- 5+ years experience with stakeholder management
- 2+ years of experience in successful enterprise-wide deployments of large scale systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Certified Scrum Master
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience and enthusiasm for Digital Transformation, and helping users unlock the power of data and automation
- Experience and enthusiasm for Agile Transformation
- Experience in business operations such as talent management and forecasting, project management, utilization management, revenue management and forecasting, accounting
- Depth in understanding consumer journeys
- Experience in talent development and helping staff to grow
- Experience with vendor contracting and vendor management
- Experience in consulting
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.