At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Front End Developer
Location: Colombia Remote
Department: Software Engineering
Kin + Carta is looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team who is passionate about emerging tech. This role will be working on a brand new greenfield implementation utilizing a MACH (Microservices API-first Cloud-native Headless) infrastructure to enable a global content and commerce roll-out for a well known brand.
- Hands-on Frontend Developer utilizing Next.js for a MACH development build.
- Must be able to develop components with flexibility defined by the requirements and able to think ahead for potential reuse of code during development
- Basics of SEO best practices and QA/security must be understood for frontend development
- Reviewing pull requests of fellow developers and providing constructive feedback for team improvement
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Understanding new integrations through provided documentation for frontend implementation
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 4+ years of experience in front end web technologies.
- Strong experience in React Development.
- RESTful API Experience
- Experience or interest in Next.js Development.
- 2+ Years working experience with Headless CMS (Contentstack)
- Frontend Best Practices including responsive design breakpoints, composable development, and reusable development.
- Storybook or similar experience
- Headless CMS frontend integration experience
- Content Modeling experience
- Knowledge of testing tools like Cypress and Lighthouse
- Knowledge of hosting providers like Netlify or Vercel
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.