At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Account Director, Revenue Management, B2B
Department: Sales & Partnerships
Kin + Carta seeks a Client Lead, B2B Portfolio Leader to join our team. In this role, you will play a key role in the leadership team, providing an informed perspective on the best approach to win and grow services. Your main focus will be on driving growth, aiming for a 20-25% year-on-year increase, and establishing C-Level, trusted-advisor relationships with clients while developing a strong partnership ecosystem.
- Your responsibilities will include being accountable for growth targets and client health, tracking net revenue and account margin goals set for the fiscal year, and communicating remediation plans to address any shortfalls.
- To achieve the growth targets, you will set and execute the strategy, contributing directly by winning your own deals and indirectly by leading, directing, and coaching a team of direct reports.
- Additionally, you will advance wider strategic growth goals by leveraging partnerships and working with proposition leaders to cross-sell the full breadth of our advisory, digital marketing, and tech consulting services. You'll also run account growth plays to uncover new value in the partnership between Kin + Carta and clients, orchestrating K+C experts and capabilities to meet client needs promptly
- Another important aspect of your role will be successfully converting generated and qualified opportunities through high-quality pitching and proposals. You will inspire and direct teams to deliver winning proposals.
Client Satisfaction & Delivery:
- You will serve as an escalation point to resolve client and/or delivery issues, ensuring successful delivery, client health, and employee satisfaction.
- As the Client Lead, you will facilitate "top-to-top" strategic client meetings and strategy briefings and actively participate in industry networking and partner-sponsored events. You will take responsibility for client-level P&L, acting as the arbiter of strategic investments for our clients while balancing margin, forecasting, and reporting sales.
- Your focus will be on setting client growth and profitability strategies that align directly with Kin + Carta’s regional and global goals, updating account plans and goals accordingly. Maintaining a healthy gross margin will be crucial while hitting growth targets.
- Working alongside legal and delivery teams, you will sell and negotiate long-term agreements that deliver value and reflect K+C’s modern, agile ways of working. Building strong relationships and fair stances with procurement departments will be essential, as you track invoice aging and ensure all resource requests, rates, and invoices are correct.
As a servant leader, you will advocate on behalf of the delivery and client teams to executive leadership regarding team morale, career opportunities, and meaningful succession planning. You will guide team members to align their activities with their personal career goals and help them move to the next relevant band or level.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 10+ years demonstrated success in a sales and/or account management roles in Consulting Services
- 7+ years experience managing a team or portfolio of clients
- 5+ years experience working in consulting and in the B2B space, including negotiation, persuasion, and closing business
- A strong understanding of the B2B Manufacturing / Industrials industry
- Key technology components essential to a modern-day company
- Foundational client industry IQ and very strong EQ
- An informed perspective on the best approach to win business and the influence and coaching skills to help others meet those standards
- The ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated success in crafting effective strategies and business cases with clients and customers for technology and design investments is preferred.
- A deep understanding of Experience, Commerce, Digital Intelligence / Cloud and a point of view on partnerships such as Google, Microsoft, AWS, CommerceTools, Contentstack, VTEX, SAP, and others are beneficial for this role.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.