At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Cloud Partner Development Associate
Department: Sales & Partnerships
Kin + Carta is looking for a Partner Development Associate to scale partnerships (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) directly to the market and expand our footprint in Cloud and ISV Services. The role is instrumental in our partner relationships by participating in the ‘four ways of partnership’ through inbound, outbound, co-sell, and ISV motions.
Activities involve lead qualification, partner meetings, pipeline development, proposal development, and closing. In addition, you will participate in industry networking and partner-sponsored events to build direct sales pipelines driving net new name customers to both Kin + Carta and a specific partner.
Externally, you’ll work with field sales representatives, partner sales managers, and solution leaders to create and mobilize high value offers. Internally, you’ll work with Service Line leaders, Partner Architects, Partner Development and Marketing to execute account based campaigns and uncover prospects that can be won.
- Generating qualified opportunities tied to a specific partnership, and aligned towards total contract value achieved within the channel.
- Self starting, door opener, leveraging all channels at their disposal, working closely with PDM’s, PSM’s, and PMarketing
- Uncovering interested prospects in key verticals (financial services, manufacturing, distribution, and healthcare)
- Develop, maintain, and expand a database of prospects within your pipeline
- Maintain a high level of Kin + Carta & solution expertise (AWS, GCP, or Azure) and competitive intelligence
- Identify decision-makers and build relationships within targeted leads in order to initiate and move along the sales process
- Provide compelling value propositions and real-time solutioning, in-person and via phone- emphasizing service differentiators, discussing contract terms and preparing proposals
- Submit accurate and complete information in Salesforce and provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends, and challenges
- Maintain a commitment to continuous improvement, with active participation in internal and external sales coaching
- Develop key relationships with partner sales executives
- Meet or exceed monthly qualified opportunities generated targets and quarterly TCV targets
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications.
- 3+ yrs, consulting or agency background with strong consultative sales skills
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT concepts and technology
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Ability to schedule & qualify introductory calls across accounts
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Detail-oriented, strong communication skills, and an effective presenter
- A team player with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Understanding of user experience design and agile software development lifecycle and have previously worked with either marketing, recruiting, line of business and/or technology teams, in a delivery capacity, in enterprise environments
- Relevant sales certifications in respective cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud)
- Consulting experience by shadowing projects and communicating to clients, objection handling, delivering client-facing artifacts and outputs
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.