At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth; for leadership; for big, world-changing impact; and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone, starting with our Kin. We’re proud of:
The ideal Accounting Manager at Kin + Carta is innovative, passionate about excellence, gives equal importance to speed and accuracy, looks to continually learn, and enjoys sharing expertise. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in an agile startup environment, with structured and emerging processes is a plus.
- Oversight of Payroll, A/R, and Revenue recognition functions.
- Ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance with IFRS 15.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving cash flow by reducing DSO through the implementation of process improvements.
- Work with parent company in the UK, to ensure proper compliance with group accounting policies.
- Implement, document, and maintain adequate and effective internal controls.
- Coordinate with the sales team to improve collections and invoicing.
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired companies.
- Management of accounting staff in a remote and/or nearshore location(s).
- Create/Implement new processes and be the Finance SME in implementation of financial systems.
- Ensure that financial records & reports are maintained in compliance with company policies & IFRS.
- Collaborate with functions across the Company to work on process changes to mitigate revenue Support the accounting requirements for operating entities.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years in an equivalent position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience working with and managing people remotely and internationally.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with cloud based accounting systems such as SalesForce and FinancialForce.
- C.P.A. certification.
- Experience with IFRS accounting policies
- Experience working in an IT / Consulting firm.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Salary Range 120k-150k