At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
FinServ Go-To-Market Lead, Americas
Department: Sales & Partnerships
Our culture is one that fosters innovation and creative thinking without the bindings that are typically introduced with large organizations. The people we are looking for in this position are no exception.
This position is responsible for selling Kin + Carta professional services contracts (Strategy & Innovation, Cloud Platforms, Data and AI, Digital Products and Experiences, and Managed Services). Activities involve pipeline development, lead generation, lead qualification, customer meetings, proposal development, negotiations, and closing. In addition, you will participate in industry networking and partner-sponsored events to build direct sales pipelines.
- Achieve sales objectives through selling a full suite of IT digital transformation solutions and services to new financial services customers.
- Lead generation, cultivation, and follow through
- Uncovering interested prospects in key verticals in Financial Services
- Develop, maintain, and expand a database of prospects within your pipeline
- Identify decision-makers and build relationships within targeted leads in order to initiate and move along the sales process.
- Provide compelling value propositions and real-time solutioning, in-person and via videoconferencing- emphasizing service differentiators, discussing contract terms and preparing proposals
- Submit accurate and complete information in Salesforce and provide regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends, and challenges
- Maintain a commitment to continuous improvement, with active participation in internal and external sales coaching
- Develop key relationships with partnerships
- Meet or exceed yearly new business revenue objectives
Who are you looking for?
You are a trailblazer. You create opportunities for others. You are gritty and never give up. You never let things fall through the cracks. You can bridge the big picture with the intricacies of execution. You can hold an executive conversation with confidence. You have a passion for exploring, “What’s next?” and are highly motivated, productive and organized. You have the ability to build trust and rapport with stakeholders and connect the dots for the right support and craft a story to win.
What experience do I need to be successful?
You will be a successful sales leader in the Financial Services arena having worked either for a consultancy firm or a professional services arm of a hyperscaler. You will understand the difference between, software development, managed service provision, resell, and systems integration.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications.
- A strong network of connections within the FinServ industry and a strong point of view with respect to Kin + Carta’s unique opportunity in the market
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling digital solutions and services into the Banking, Credit, Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Insurance, and/or wider Financial Services industry
- Consulting background with strong consultative sales skills and can demonstrate the ability to sell the value of partnering with Kin + Carta
- Demonstrated success in solutions sales with multiple values across high value consulting, software development, integration & managed services
- Understanding of the business driver and best practices of cloud-native modernization and/or data foundations
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Prominent organization, presentation, communication, and time management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills with the ability to creatively problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including senior leadership
- A strong understanding of enterprise IT concepts and technology
- A bachelor's degree
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Hard work deserves big rewards. Joining us means you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits aimed at mind, body, spirit and enhancing your career.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.