At Kin + Carta, we’ve got opportunities to offer you — for growth, for leadership, for big, world-changing impact and for, dare we say it, fun. We are a global workforce that is committed to building a world that works better for everyone. And that starts with our Kin. That’s why we’re proud of:
Salesforce Support Coordinator
Location: Colombia Remote
Kin + Carta is looking to hire a Salesforce Support Coordinator to join our internal development team. If you are an innovator, passionate about data, analytics, customer experience and new technologies, and look to continually learn and enjoy sharing expertise, read on!
As a Salesforce Support Coordinator you will be part of our Global Salesforce Team serving an organization of 1500+ Kin working towards our mission of making the Connective work better by augmenting people and processes through Digital. You will be driving adoption throughout the organization and continuously learning new skills. Furthermore you will be assigned projects related to our Salesforce Team objectives continually supporting you to grow within the business. We will leverage your talent and skills to help us create the conditions where empowered teams, excellent work, and continuous improvement emerge.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with team members and customers.
- Proficient in Salesforce administration, configuration, and support to efficiently manage Tier 1 requests and operations.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities to resolve issues and escalations promptly.
- Continuous learning and development mindset to stay updated with the latest Salesforce features and trends.
- Ability to contribute to the development of business requirements for new features in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Quality assurance skills to ensure system enhancements and new feature sets meet the desired standards.
- Change management expertise to manage communication and rollout of system enhancements and new feature releases.
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Time management skills to prioritize and manage tasks efficiently.
- Training skills to train team members on Salesforce administration, configuration, and support.
- Critical thinking skills to analyze problems and develop effective solutions.
- Conflict resolution skills to handle conflicts between team members or with customers.
- Communication management skills to effectively communicate with team members, customers, and stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management skills to manage relationships with stakeholders and address their needs and concerns.
- Continuous improvement mindset to identify areas for improvement and implement changes to enhance Salesforce services.
- Transparency and reporting skills to maintain accurate records and provide regular reports on Salesforce service
- Scrum and Agile methodologies experience to support efficient product development processes.
- Change management experience to manage communication and implementation of changes related to Salesforce systems and processes.
- Salesforce Certified Associate Certification to demonstrate proficiency in Salesforce fundamentals and concepts.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator certification to demonstrate proficiency in Salesforce administration, configuration, and support.
- Knowledge of best practices and trends in Salesforce administration and product management to support continuous improvement.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting to support informed decision-making related to Salesforce services.
- Project management experience to manage projects related to Salesforce systems and processes.
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy committed to working alongside our clients to build a world that works better #ForEveryone. We build digital solutions that connect people, data and technology for some of the world’s most influential companies. As a Certified B Corp, we are committed to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness, and our triple bottom line focus of people, the planet and profit.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply for this role
Whoever you are, wherever you’re from and whoever you love, you’ll find an open door at Kin + Carta. It’s yours to walk through if you’re passionate about building a better world for everyone, and you’re keen to be part of a diverse and inclusive culture that plays to people’s strengths and thrives on togetherness.